Find government information and services by topic.
- Have a question about the USA? Learn where to find answers to the most requested facts about the United States of America.
- Learn about government programs that provide financial help for individuals and organizations.
- Learn how to be a safe consumer, what to do when a purchase or service goes wrong, and more.
- Find information for people with disabilities.
- Learn how to prepare for and recover from disasters and emergencies.
- Find government information on energy, green technology, pollution, wildlife, and more.
- Find government information on education including primary, secondary, and higher education.
- Find information for federal, state, and local government agencies and elected officials.
- Find health resources from the government.
- Get information and services to help with finding and keeping a home.
- Find out how and where to look for a new job or career, get help if you are unemployed, and more.
- Learn how to report a crime, locate a federal inmate, research common U.S. laws, and file a complaint against the government.
- Learn more about help for veterans and service members, joining the military, and more.
- Learn about taxes, money the government may owe you, investing, credit help, and more.
- Learn the steps to start a small business, get financing help from the government, and more.
- Learn about visiting, traveling within, and moving to the United States.
- Find answers to common questions about voting in the United States.
Jay Harold provides relevant and practical knowledge for your life, your health, and your wealth. Please Share it and read more about Jay Harold here. Please take this advice from Muhammad Ali and give back to others. “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.